Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Welcome Mat

Hello and welcome to the Coliseum Sports Network!

I'm Raymond Simms and I have been blogging about a myriad of sports topics on an on-and-off basis for the past four years. I have started blogs about broadcasters, sports fiction, and general sports talk. However, I found myself neglecting those blogs for various reasons (read: laziness). The Coliseum Sports Network is another foray for me into the sports blogosphere, but this time it comes with a deeper commitment to consistency and insight as well as an ambitious media outreach plan.

The reason I'm calling this the Coliseum Sports Network as opposed to just Coliseum Sports Blog is because this project will go beyond just this webpage. There are also accompanying Twitter, YouTube, and E-mail accounts. I will also be holding a periodic sports talk broadcast over on Blog Talk Radio. All of those links will are accessible through the Navbar.

In the coming weeks I will be experimenting with when and what I post here and what I present on my other accounts. Bear with me during this period and hopefully I will find a consistent posting pattern that is beneficial for everyone.

I appreciate everyone's support through my past ventures, and I appreciate your support as I work to develop the Coliseum Sports Network into one of the top forces in the sports blogosphere! I'm very excited and committed to make this a great site.

Thanks for reading, and most importantly, enjoy!